03 Sep Fall Must-Haves
The past couple of mornings have been pretty chilly; there is no doubt that Fall is just around the corner. With the changing season comes the need to update your wardrobe; this is absolutely the best time to do just that (what a good excuse to do some shopping)! No, you don’t have to buy a whole lot of new outfits; getting a few key pieces to pair with what you already have can, without a doubt, bring your old outfits back to life. But before you hit the mall or shop online; check out my must-haves to (hopefully) guide you in your fun task.
Sleeveless coats – I know! I know! It doesn’t really shield you from the chilly weather but you can’t deny it, it looks really good with just about anything; it brings any outfit to a whole new level. You will surely look chic in it regardless of what you wear it with – tee, jeans, skirt, or dress. I bet you can pair it with shorts and still look polished. I’m always practical with my clothes but, can just I be impractical for once? Maybe this is my Valentino Rockstud heels or Hermes Birkin in coats – definitely an eye candy but totally impractical. I honestly think that as long as you wear it with a thick enough sweater, you’d be covered. (I think I still have to convince myself to get one though)
Leather Jackets – Leather jackets are my favorite simply because they are timeless and can be worn regardless of the season. They turn even the simplest outfit (I’m talking about white tee or tank, denim shorts, and sneakers) into an edgy one; and can surely be pulled off by anyone.
Shop my favorites | Express Double Peplum (Minus The) Leather Jacket | Free People Faux Leather Jacket | BLANK NYC Easy Rider Faux Leather Moto Jacket | Marc New York by Andrew Marc Felix Stand Collar Leather Jacket | Halogen Collarless Leather Jacket
Over-sized Cardigans – There’s something about over-sized cardigans that looks so cozy (well they really are); not to mention they look good with anything as well. You really can’t go wrong with this one.
Ankle Boots – You absolutely need at least one pair of ankle boots because the season calls for it; it’s as simple as that. It goes along with anything (just make sure to get a style that would work with what you have) and it’s stylish too.
Leggings – This is the perfect season to rock those leggings – they’re comfortable.You can wear them with tunics, over-sized sweaters or cardigans, or over-sized shirts with tee underneath.
Hope you found these helpful. What is your Fall must-have?
This post was chosen by Independent Fashion Bloggers for their weekly blog roundup, Links A La Mode!
Links à la Mode, September 15th
- Attire Club: What Are the Different Types of Prints on Clothes
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: CHINA GLAZE GROUPIES 6-PIECE MINI SET SWATCHES + REVIEW
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: JumpFromPaper 2D Handbags
- Cover Mum: Back to School
- Distinguished Diva: A day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage shopping.
- Dressing with Class: meeting sara!
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 3 Tips for Wearing a White Tee and Jeans in Fall
- Glitter For Breakfast: Stilettos are back!
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Multimasking with L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Masks
- I’m a Norbyah: Working Mumma Blues
- Modavracha: 7 Ways To Wear A Choker Necklace
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Nicholas K. Spring 2017 and a Bill Cunningham Tribute
- One Awesome Momma: Fall Must-Haves
- Proceed with style: Baseball Cap Fashion
- Smile is It: Kyboe! NYFW SS17 Watch Fashion Show
- So Versailles: EVERYONE HATES KANYE: YEEZY SEASON 4 REVIEW
- The Curious Portafoglio: L’OFFICIEL PARIS: BLACK BEAUTY MATTERS
- The Fashionista Momma: THE WEEKLY STYLE EDIT: ANKLE BOOTS
- We Are Ready Made: WANGSQUAD
- Wish and Wear: Top Tips for Keeping Your Bag Looking Fab
SPONSOR: Shopbop, KENDALL + KYLIE, Loeffler Randal Booties, Elizabeth and James Jewelry, The Laundress, Hilfiger Collection, Quartz Co., Black Jumpsuits, Winter Boots, Gold Earrings, Men’s Velva Sheen